Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cool Discovery!



I just discovered Wordle. This picture was created by submitting my URL from my blog to Wordle. Wordle then took all the words from my blog to create this picture! Pretty slick eh? (Click image to see it large) Now to many this may be old news to many, however to me and my "bestest friend" (who lives in farm town Indiana) ......... this is just plain EXCITING! Since she is my BFF and she is probably the only person who is reading my blog (because she is required to and I quiz her on content daily!) - I am sure she will be just thrilled AND playing with it all night!

Alicia did you make all your friends in Indiana subscribe to my blog yet? What are you waiting for!*%$#)!@^*?

http://wordle.net/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are most certainly correct...i read this daily...i would have my friends read this blog, but unfortunately you are my only friend...hee-hee:-)

Lori said...

Oooh, a daily quiz... I gotta steal that idea!

Found you through SITS -- what a cute blog!

Rachelle Lynne said...

I am stealing this idea of "wordle" and adding it to my blog! ;) It's perty and neat!

Congrats on being saucy today!

Blog said...

Steal away! Thanks for visiting! I was wondering why I was getting so much love today! :)

Heather said...

Oooh this is cool! I've gotta do this for my blog! Woo!

Cheers from a fellow SITSta!