Friday, July 25, 2008

Trash to Treasure

You know that old saying someone else's trash is your treasure? Well being the regular garbage picker that I am, I often drag home someone else's trash to my home. ReCycle, ReInvent and ReUse are the 3 R's that I live by. Tuesday is garbage day in my neighborhood. This is what I found last Tuesday.





Where do you think I should put these benches? How should I use them?

Perhaps put one here......... repaint it, put a cushion on it?




Yes, the house behind me REALLY is BARN RED, and yes I know my deck needs a touch up. I am working on that. First I need to finish painting my NEW pergola above the deck (pictures are coming soon of the Pergola and the Barn I live next to in the City). If you have any ideas about what I should do with these great finds please let me know by leaving your comments below! TIA!

No comments: