Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life's a B*tch. Then you invent one.

Okay ..... so.... I have a my space page. I will also admit to my facebook page while I am at it. The other day I was clicking on my friends to see who they were friends with. So I will admit, I was checking out some of my hot exboyfriends from years gone by. Since we are still friends in the internet kind of way and on my space. I feel I can look at their friends right? or does that make me an internet stalker?

At any rate one of my old flames is now in Hollywood - actually 2, but we are not really friends with the other one - he has not accepted my friend request yet. So I broke his heart but that is another story! ..... Getting back to flame #1 ( Mr. Hotty) one of his friends (IRL) is this gal from All My Children (the soap). So of course I must peek at her friends too. When looking around her page I discover her blog. She has a new internet web series that is hilarious and that I think all women can relate to. Each episode is about 6 minutes so it is easy to watch or get up to speed if you have not watched any of them yet. While my power was out and I was rationing my laptop battery I would boot up to watch an episode. The 6 minutes lost on my battery charge was well worth it! Thank goodness for wireless laptops!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I am going to check out the videos. Using up your battery life to watch them means the videos must really be something.

Frizzy said...

I'll check out the videos once I have a little more time and some quiet. I like your take on checking out friend's friends pics on facebook. I too have felt this way. I don't know why but I did. This huge world gets smaller and smaller with the internet doesn't it?! Thanks for sharing.

Buttons and Dots Photography said...

I just like the name and pic! I am definately in touch with my imaginary bitch! I'm here as a fellow Sitsa!

Blog said...

LOL! Sadly me too. I am in touch with my imaginary bitch because I suppress the real one in me. :) But I try to keep her quite. What I enjoy about these web cast is the commitment is small. It is a 6 minute giggle. As a single mom that is about all I can commit to TV. That is why I like blogs and blogging. You can sit down to enjoy and in most cases it is a short read. Your done. Thanks for stopping by ladies! The SITsta's are the best!