Sunday, August 10, 2008

More things to share


Since I am in the sharing mode and since my SITStas where so kind to stop by. I am still so shocked (an honored) to find I was featured as "New Saucy Blog". I feel that I must share one more thing with you. While breezing through (clicking every link and picture) on my X Hollywood honey's profile on myspace I found something I simply must share. If you like John Mayer you MUST check this guy out. His name is Mike Vitale. Never met the guy before in my life but yet as of today I LOVE him. We chatted via myspace and now I must adopt him like a puppy I just found on the street. Just click and listen. Trust me on this one............ Visit his my space and tell him Ms. j sent ya! If you can not relate to his music then you have not lived. This man has a way with words I tell ya!

No comments: